jeudi 22 mai 2014

* THƯ TÌNH by dangson.fr

.  ( texte & photo by dangson.fr ) 






I've been alone with you inside my mind

And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times

I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know

'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you


Hello - Lionel Richie





 * Hello của Richie là bài hát anh  nghe đã rất nhiều lần từ một ngày rất cũ .

 ( anh thấy điều ấy trong đôi mắt em - anh thấy ở nụ cười em- nói cho anh nghe đi : làm cách nào để chiếm được trái tim em ...... )









   Ở một góc tối trong trái tim em , có ánh đèn hình như đủ ấm . Có cành hoa rất mỏng manh như chỉ cần đụng nhẹ là rơi vỡ ...







   Anh nhẹ nhàng tìm hơi ấm khi dịu dàng nhìn em, hỏi xin em cái chìa khóa dể mở cửa bóng tối trong em








      Tất c những điều ấy, anh đã viết, đãthu gọn trong chiếc chìa khóa USB để biến thành một tình khúc mà chưa bao giờ em nghe thấy.







             Em như đứa trẻ con ở giữa thế giới - và em gặp anh . Anh gặp em . Ngỡ ngàng .






     Để có thể viết tên em giữa dòng chữ cổ tích - Chuyện kể là .....



   

Chuyện pha khúc nhạc tình 


Ở những ngón tay anh chạy trên phím chữ - tìm em .





Những notes nhạc trên đàn nói với anh là chúng biết nhớ nhung em.




Những ngon tay như thế mềm mại - mềm êm - trên vai áo . Dịu dàng khi mình nhắm mắt ở một điệu khiêu vũ . Nhạc say, em say, anh say...






Để mỗi lần đi đâu mỏi chân,trở về, ngồi viết lá thư tình .



đăng sơn.fr


...




Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue

But let me start by saying I love you








°°°

Aucun commentaire: